If you are planning your wedding, you will know that securing the right venue is a biggie. With so many options available, choosing a wedding venue can seem like a daunting task. It is probably one of the most important decisions that you will make about your big day! We wanted to give you a helping hand and have put together 10 reasons why we believe Moor Hall is the perfect wedding venue for you.
- Family Run– As a family, we have so much passion for what we do. This is obvious from the professional but personal service we provide leading up to, and during, your special day. Our dedicated team prides itself on delivering outstanding levels of service to make your wedding day dreams come true. Whether you would like a church or civil ceremony, indoor grandeur or outdoor simplicity, Moor Hall caters for everyone.
- Location – Moor Hall is the perfect setting for ample photo opportunities with beautiful gardens and a pretty woodland walk. It boasts amazing views of the London skyline and fierce sunsets – a spectacular backdrop for any type of wedding. We are conveniently located approximately 5 minutes from junction 31 of the M25; easily accessible for all major routes.
- Exclusivity – Moor Hall is 100% exclusive to you and your guests for the duration of your wedding day. We know that you deserve the absolute best on your special day, therefore you can be sure to enjoy a home from home experience as the venue really is yours for the whole day!
- Experts in Planning – Even before your big day arrives you will be able to experience the benefits of booking Moor Hall as your wedding venue. With a designated wedding coordinator from beginning to end, you can rest assured that even during the planning process you will receive expert advice and support with the opportunity to meet with us to discuss your requirements leading up to your wedding day.
- The Perfect Ceremony Space – Moor Hall is licensed for Civil Ceremonies and Partnerships, with the choice of two spectacular locations to take your vows. Our La More Suite boasts a modern feel with white washed ceilings and plenty of natural light allowing your photographer to capture those precious moments as you start your married life together. Our outdoor Gazebo is the perfect alternative to take your vows. With the British weather on your side, an outdoor ceremony is the perfect setting boasting picturesque views of the beautiful Greenland surrounding Moor Hall.
- A Reception with Attention– As the celebrations continue into a wedding breakfast followed by an evening party, our exclusive-use venue really comes into its own. Our luxurious high peak marquee stands in the romantic gardens and seats up to 120 for a sit-down meal and 200 informally for an evening reception. It has its own fully licensed bar, toilets, white dance floor, LED up-lighters and a starlight ceiling, creating the most romantic atmosphere for your first dance as a married couple.
- Food & Drink – At Moor Hall, our reputation is very important to us and we ensure that the highest level of quality and professionalism flows through every aspect of your day. For this reason, we have specifically selected two reputable inhouse caterers for you to choose from. Their approach to food is that they select the best seasonal ingredients available and use them to create fresh, vibrant, modern dishes, ensuring that their key ingredients are sourced locally wherever possible from sustainable sources.
- Getting Ready in Comfort – Our wedding preparation room, also known as ‘The Pink Room’ is the perfect place to spend your morning getting ready with your wedding party. Complete with an en suite bathroom, it is the perfect place to relax and prepare with your wedding tribe.
- Our Bridal Suite – What better way to end your wedding day than in our ‘wow factor’ Bridal Suite. Formerly a stable block, it has been fully renovated whilst keeping the authenticity of the building. Equipped with a large walk in shower, toilet and basin as well as a 7-foot bed, it really is the perfect place to unwind on your wedding night.
- Additional Accommodation – Referred to as ‘The Other Room’ – a double room located next to the Bridal Suite, the room boasts a double bed, toilet and shower and is the perfect place to get your head down after a night of partying. The Shepherds Hut – Take a walk through our secret garden and what will you find? A Shepherds Hut! Complete with all of the essentials, double bed, toilet, shower and dressing table, it has all you need for a cosy one-night stay.
To discover the magic of Moor Hall with your very own eyes, please contact us today by calling 01708 868 793 to arrange a private viewing!