Moor Hall are pleased to be an approved venue of London Borough of Havering and are licensed for the solemnisation of Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships under the provisions of sections 46A and 46B of the Marriage Act 1949 and section 36(1) of the Civil Partnership Act 2004.
Our La More Suite is an ideal location to take your vows. The room boasts a modern feel with white washed ceilings and plenty of natural light allowing your photographer to capture those precious moments as you start your married life together.
If you want to get married in the great outdoors, our gazebo is the perfect alternative to take your vows. With the British weather on your side, an outdoor ceremony is the perfect setting boasting picturesque views of the beautiful Greenland surrounding Moor Hall.
Did you know we are available for “ceremony only” bookings? With exclusive hire for a maximum of 2 hours, it is the perfect alternative to a registry office during the week, or on weekends outside of our peak wedding season.
Maximum Capacity 100 seated
La More Suite/Gazebo Hire Fee £500.00*
*20% discount if holding your reception at Moor Hall
TERMS OF BOOKING
- Booking of registrars to conduct ceremonies is the responsibility of the bride & groom
- Ceremony booking to be made directly with Havering Registrars on 01708 433481 or by emailing email@example.com
- Bookable up to 2 years in advance subject to registrar availability
- Available for ceremonies at 12PM, 2PM & 4PM
- Hire fee excludes registrar fees, chair covers and sashes
Check out our calculator tool to find out how much your wedding is likely to cost at Moor Hall.